Monday, May 16, 2005

WALKED A MILE!

Yeah I did silly! I walked a mile today at Joe Tucker Park with my sister and Darcy while Jessica & Zac played on the playground. I only did a mile b/c I'm not used to excersizing... i have to slowly get back into it. We plan on doing it every day after school... We met at 3:30... so if any of you live around here then you can walk too! Just give me a ring to make sure i haven't thought of a good excuse not to go... my cell is 296-4232!

after we walked we let Darcy slide with her sissy... she loved it! Then she got in the baby swing... you outta seen her face!

Well matt has a final tonight so its just us girls!

2 comments:

Staci said...

I'm proud of you Nic, Setting a time and place is an important thing. Having someone meet you there is even better! Keeps you going!! I'll pray that it works for you!!! Love ya!

Jamie said...

Man! If I didn't have to work, I would SOOOO be there!