Wednesday, May 25, 2005

my midnight adventure

In case you didn't notice I'm blogging at 2:19 AM!! I have been thinking for some time about cutting my hair off but cannot afford to go have it done. tonight while in the shower with my hubby I decided I'm gonna ask crystal to cut it for me... well she doesn't want to b/c she's a chicken butt! She said to ask her mommy (this woman does it all)... she agrees so off I went to her house at almost 10pm. I get there and we look at a few magazines to get some ideas. Then we walk over to vicki's house and she wacks off my hair... below is the before picture... we forgot to take and after shot so you'll have to wait till tomorrow! After my hair cut crystal and I ran to walmart to get her mommy a zipper (she's seamtress too or however you spell it) vicki says we can get a candy bar and a coke for going for her... after we left walmart I took crystal up to balantree which is the new section of gigantic house past weatherly... to see my aunts house... then we went back to her mom's. we sat around there and talked for hours... now i'm at home! but after a whole coke and a king size snickers i'm wide awake!

I had so much fun tonight... I felt free again... not that i feel like i'm a prisoner but just being able to do something so spontanous (NO I CAN'T SPELL BACK OFF ITS 2 IN THE MORNING) it feels really good... the whole ordeal... cutting my hair in the middle of the night and all that jazz. anyways... thank girls for a fun night! love ya'll!

2 comments:

Vickie said...

It was fun. I really enjoyed it too.

~Crystal~ said...

ME 2! ME 2!