Monday, May 23, 2005

My week

This is Jessica's last week of school. She has to go all day today but Tuesday and Wednesday are half days. Thursday is the never ending awards program! If you have never been to one of these you are soooo lucky. They start with 1st grade and each teacher calls the name of EACH student... they come up and she says something sweet about the kid and then it repeats with each kid thoughout every stinkin grade. Jessica is in the 4th grade this year... do you know how long i'm gonna have to sit there with Darcy! Man oh man... i wish Jessica didn't want to go but of course she does!

Tomorrow I'm supposed to go with Kelly (tommy's wife) to the mall after jessica gets out. She has to take back a bathing suit. I love the mall... but not when I cannot buy anything :(

Matt will be DONE with school tonight!!!! We've made it through 4 years of school one night a week! Yippee! They are having their graduation ceremony at the comedy club on june 24th. I've never been there before... my parents and his parents are going to come... outta be blast (yeah right).

Jessica has practice Wednesday but no game on Saturday b/c of the holiday weekend.

I think Matt has to work Memorial day... not sure. Wouldn't surprise me if he did have to work.

Well, I'm gonna try and eat lunch before Darcy wakes up :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Let me know if you want to try swimming again on Memorial Day. Hank has to work too.

Anonymous said...

Man- as a kid I loved those awards things!!! But I guess as an adult they are not as much fun!