Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I have lost it!

I woke up this morning and in a hurry called Kelly cause we were supposed to go to the mall but I had over slept. I dail her number and Tommy answers the phone... here's the conversation

me: Hey Tommy
Tommy: This isn't tommy
me: yeah whatever dork shut up and let me talk to kelly
tommy: (click) he hung up the phone

so before I call back I think.. um did I dial the wrong number for real?? I checked the number and yep i had dailed the wrong one!

this afternoon I decide to call Crystal here's how that went

Me: Hey what are you doing over there?
vickie (crystal's mom): what do you mean I live here
me: not uh
vickie: (laughs) yes i do
me: hold on (i look at the number that I have just dailed and realize oops i dailed vickie instead of crystal) oh sorry i did call you

i'm such a spaz!

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Too funny!

Staci said...

That is funny...