Wednesday, May 11, 2005

No News

I cooked my hubby some chicken noodle soup... it was pretty good :)

Jessica had soccer practice... I took Darcy with me so Matthew could have some time alone to rest. We were gone for an hour and half. We watched CSI and American Idol... wonder if Bo is actually gonna pull it off. He's going to fly home tomorrow for some time in his home town... yippee! I bet there are going to be Bo sightings everywhere.

I put Darcy down already and so far she hasn't cried... normally we put her down between 9:30 and 10 but here lately we've been making it a little earlier each night... tonight was 8:45.

I'm hoping Matt stays home tomorrow... I have to clean my mom's house and I have to be at Celebrate Recovery at 5:30 for a leadership meeting. But we could spend a lil time during the day.

I'm looking forward to Friday night... I hope you all can come. It should be fun. Even if the bands stink we can still fellowship :)

Well, i'd better go... matt's laying on the couch... he looks so pittyful

OH BY THE WAY... he's running a fever now... as i posted before he seldom runs a fever and if he does then he's pretty sick.

2 comments:

prftpeace said...

Hot Tip for Bo fans!!!!

I saw a sign at the Big Mountain Coffee Company in Helena today that said Bo will be there Friday Night.

Don't pass this on too far---you don't want so many people there that you can't get in!!!

Vickie said...

If it was Anthony I would go, but not for Bo.