Thursday, May 12, 2005

Hubby still Sick!

He stayed home today :) we're gonna watch spanglish. I hope he feels better soon ... darcy is missing her daddy... he's been trying to avoid contact with her b/c he doesn't want to get her sick but when he walks into the room she grins from ear to ear and starts flapping her arms all around... poor darcy and daddy :)

He coughed all night long... the deep kind where stuff comes back up... his boss was very understanding when he called in this morning... i'm glad.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hope Matt feels better Nicole! But I know what you mean about being able to take care of your husband. Mine is the same way... he's so self sufficient most of the time that I love it when he really needs me!

native-nc said...

Sorry Matt is so sick, I've been out of the loop b/c of t'storms at night. I usually check up on everyone (blogs) at night when Sam is playing for a few w/J. We'll be praying!---also glad you had a sometime to spend together, I know you need it since Matt's been working all the time. God works in funny ways.