Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Negativity

Well I feel like i've posted a bunch of junk here lately.... I hope that you guys don't get tired of me. I don't want to be the friend that drains the life out of you with all my drama. Sometimes I feel like I unload on my friends and they are always feeling like they are picking up the pieces and putting me back together. I really appreciate the support I've gotten through your comments. I was telling a friend today that I'm the first one to tell someone that its going to work out in God's timing and that HE has it under control.... With most things I can even say that to myself but when something really big comes along then I find myself getting anxious and overwhelmed with fear/worry. I know that God really is in control. But sometimes my mind gets the best of me. Here lately when I'm trying to fall asleep my mind starts racin with all these scenerios (shut up i can't spell). I don't have a peace like I used to. I want that back. My pastor said to me today that its not good to be caught up in all that drama b/c it eats you away piece by piece and pulls you away from the Lord... he's right and I knew that already... but sometimes you have to hear it again and again.

No comments: