Wednesday, May 18, 2005

cry baby cry baby suck you thumb!

Well today it hit me... it hits me every month... i got all upset over our money situation. I'm really trying to do what Dave Ramsey says but i have to understand that its going to take TIME and there will not be any quick fixes.

It just started building up then it came to a head this afternoon... see Matt and I have commited to two other couples to go to the beach in July... we had some rebates come in from the computer his dad bought for him. I cashed them and kept them here b/c I knew if I deposited them then they'd be gone.... so we put them away and said the money was for the beach trip.

Well I started getting low in our checking account and decided rather than letting something bounce and then paying a fee I'd deposit our beach money... so i did but i feel sick about it. I'm tired of always coming up short! I am making sacrifices but so far haven't seen the reward... not that i'm looking for a reward... i just want it to pay off. I guess that doesn't really make sense.

Anways so this afternoon Cori calls me and I fell apart... so thanks Cori for lending an ear... sorry you had to hear all my junk.... but it was nice to let it out.

No comments: