Sunday, May 15, 2005

My crazy sister!

She asked me if Kingwood had vacation bible school and I said No... I told her that Jessica was going to camp with our church... she acted a little interest until she found out it was a overnight camp... then she said that she wasn't going to let people she didn't even know keep her kid for a week... i assured her that it was okay and that he would have fun and that he would be with Jessica and easily make friends... she was not going for it! Then she said if he goes to any camp he's going to a catholic one! I was like what the heck????? I wanted to say that our camp would at least teach moral values where as a catholic camp would just tell him to go to confession that it would be okay! She's so jacked up! I don't understand her way of thinking... he son is going to get into so much trouble... and yeah i know i should be careful what i say b/c it could happen to me as well but she lets him listen to ALL kinds of music... rap whatever you name it... some of the songs he sings i'm like oh my word! He dances like he's humping something and they think its funny!!! he's allowed to watch anything... they think the things he does it funny... he never is punished ... he talks to them like they are stupid!!!! but yet she makes some stupid comment about not letting him go to camp unless it was a catholic camp... oh my! i give up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forget, how old is he now?? TA

Nicole said...

He's seven.