Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Jay Leno

I don't watch it normally but i happened to catch the interview with Sandra Bulluck and continued to watch it... his other guest was Ant... the gay guy that was on Celebrity Fit club... i think he's from another show but I don't know which one... he was soooo stinkin funny. He was saying he's from west hollywood where guys are guys and some girls are guys... then he said if she's got an apple then she's gotta bananna... i was laughing my butt off! The new CFC is starting in July I think... its about celebrities who go on diets and exercise... they're broke up into two teams and compete to see who can lose the most weight.... i'm gonna watch it. Its reality tv... of course i won't miss it :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Ant is from the second season of Last Comic Standing. I loved that show! Anything that I know is going to make me laugh!

~Crystal~ said...

Ant is one of my Fav comedians. He's hilarious! I love CFC!
The first time I saw Ant was from the first season of Last Comic Standing, but they didn't choose him for the show, I was so disappointed. But when they gave him a second chance on season 2, I was happy! They aren't bringing back Last Comic Standing...Boo Hoo Hoo. :(