Wednesday, May 11, 2005

My hubby is sick :(

Yeah... he came home around lunch time. We watched Meet the Fockers... I thought it was pretty funny... i can definitely see why it can be offensive.

I just made a quick run to the store... I had to get some stuff to make chicken noodle soup... and I bought him some ice cream for his throat... I hate it that he feels bad but in a way I like it b/c I get to take care of him :) He's such a cutie pie when he's all drugged up on medicine. Am I a sicko or what?!

I'm not sure if he's going to work tomorrow... i vote no but doubt he'll miss unless he's really sick. He's not running a fever... he seldom does... if he has a fever then its REAL bad.

Well better go take care of my hunny bun :)

Hope you all have a wonderful night with your family!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I think I remember what you're talking about... with some girls another guy... nope not as cute as Matty Patty :)

~Crystal~ said...

Tell Matt I hope he feels better & stay home from work & rest!