Sunday, May 15, 2005

My sunday

well we slept late b/c we didn't get home till after 11pm and then we stayed up and talked to jessica for a long time... she was so emotionally drained!

When I finally crawled out of bed the smell of pine sol was in the air... Matt had cleaned and mopped the kitchen and had cleaned the living room and den... he was folding clothes when I came out of the bedroom. Shortly after that my mom called to invite us over to have a fish fry with them and my sister's family... we went and had a good time... OH before we left matthew said he had his final tomorrow night that we couldn't stay all day... i was so mad b/c this was the first i had heard and he hadn't studied at all!!!!!!!!! So we took 2 cars to my mom's house so he could leave right after we ate... me and the girls stayed for several more hours to give him some quiet time to study... he's still going at it now!

My sister and I were trying to think of things we can do with our family that doesn't cost much... here are some things we came up with (some aren't so cheap)

visionland
moundville
desota caverns
Cahaba River canoe trip
oak mountain bike trails
the zoo
looney's tavern
ruby falls
lookout falls

i think there were more but i can't name them all right now.

We got Darcy a baby pool yesterday... I would post some pics but i'm having trouble with Hello.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

We spent Saturday at a park in Calera and Sunday afternoon at Oak Mountain and had a blast NOT spending money!