Friday, May 13, 2005

I think I'm going to pull my hair out!

Ms. Darcy loves to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sometimes its cause she just wants to hear herself which can be cute but after awhile become annoying... other times its cause she's mad... this isn't cute and way past annoying! I laid her down for a nap in her crib which I rarely do... mostly she naps in the pac n play that I have in the living room... I put her in her room so I could clean and not wake her... she didn't stay down long. So now i'm trying to tune her out but its not working... I hate to clean anyways and its no fun cleaning when your child is fussing at you! She's teething... how long is this going to last!?! I'm about to break out the Rum! For her gums and my peace of mind... JUST KIDDING FOLKS BACK OFF! Well i'd better get back to cleaning... maybe if I turn up the radio it will drown her out :)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I'll let you know when it ends for me... Tres is almost 3 and we still deal with it... but not to the extent we do with Bryant

native-nc said...

Ok...sorry I didnt get to call you back. I ended up watching J, Jaiden & Brandon while Bethany gave mom a perm. Teething last FOREVER~!!!! Just when one get completely thru another bump appears. Followed by any variety of symptoms. Don't care what the doc says; these symptoms are a vast arey. Including drooling of course, crankiness, sometimes fever or diarhea...blah, blah. So, did you ever find a spoon? I'll call ASAP

native-nc said...

ps. Keep as much of your hair as possible, you'll need it more this time next year! And you want some left to turn gray when Darcy is a teen!