Wednesday, May 25, 2005

mexican

today is my mother in laws b'day. We're supposed to eat dinner tonight at the Mexican place across from Applebee's... speaking of... did you know there was a Hooter's next to applebees? I guess I don't get out much anymore. I'm not looking forward to the event b/c I know I will be on edge the whole time... just waiting for my sister in law to make some stupid insensitive comment so I can go off. She's been saying some pretty tacky things to Heather (michael's wife) and then covering her tracks by saying "oh did that hurt your feelings... i'm sorry" Man its getting old!

okay i have to cut this blog short... Darcy has just woke up and I gotta get her! yeah its 11:11am! She's been down since last night at 8:45pm!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicole, Nicole, Nicole, do we need to have a talk about family again?