Thursday, May 19, 2005

Burr

I'm sitting at my computer and I'm a lil chilly :)

Tonight was Celebrate Recovery... I had to be there early to help cook the meal. Matt had his last final tonight so I had to take both girls... we got there around 4:45 and got home at 9:45! Long night.

I got up today and got dressed... which is something I rarely do. I went by my mom's office and visited then went by then inlaws... I also stopped by the CDC to pick up an application... wish me luck! Hopefully I can sub a few days a week and make some extra money.

Our lesson tonight was be WILLING to make amends... next week it will be MAKING amends. This was hard for some of my girls... and even for me. Sometimes PRIDE gets in the way of making things right... you feel like you're owed and apology and sometimes someone is requiring you to make an apology or you know you need to apologize. Either way its hard to do. It's admitting you are wrong without and BUTS! Buts being... well I only did ______ b/c you did _____ but I was right or blah blah blah! Funny how we have so much pride it will eat us up! Ya know making amends might just be asking God to help you forgive yourself! Or it may be that you need to forgive someone that doesn't even know you've got hurt feelings... in this case go to God and ask God to help you forgive them! I don't know.... maybe this doesn't apply to you but it did to me and to my group.

Have a wonderful friday!!!

No comments: