Sunday, May 29, 2005

Shopping Trip

I've been kinda busy this weekend so I haven't had time to blog. I'm going to have to break it up so you guys won't have to read a novel at one time.

Friday night Heather and I went to the Galleria to do some much needed shopping. We headed straight to Express. She tried on lots of things but we ended up getting a cute orangish spaghetti strap goes down long with some bead work top... which was her favorite purchase of the night. She also got some white capris and a rich blue-green vneck with a jewel at the v - top. We looked at the GAP, SEARS, Bananna Republic and Victoria's Secret.... we stopped to eat so that kinda held us back for bit. She did get a white jacket at the GAP and we spend a lot of money in VS :) Poor Heather... she didn't get any showers before she got married so we needed to fix her up with some sexy things! We ate at the American Cafe in the Mall. We were home around 9:45pm. We (me, heather and Matt) sat around till almost 1am just talking.... it was nice.

so that was my friday.... i'll fill you in on the rest later. AND THERE IS SOME GOOD STUFF TO BE SAID ABOUT SATURDAY

No comments: