Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Pampered

My mother got me a gift certificate to get my nails and toenails done for Mother's Day. Yesterday she kept the girls while I was able to go and pamper myself. I was soooo nice. I used to get my nails and toes done every two weeks but not anymore! I even stayed after they had dried to watch some oparah.

Afterwards I went by my parents house to pick up the girls but she asked us to stay for spaghetti... Matt was at school so I said okay! He ended up getting out early and came and ate with us.

Jessica is at an end of the year swimming party. Darcy and I were supposed to go to the mall today with Kelly but we postponed it till tomorrow.

Remember me telling you about my sister asking me to watch her son all summer for $40 a week. I had told her no already but the other day she asked me what I had decided so again I said I cannot do it for $40. She said well thats fine b/c I have someone that will and then she said if someone was offering her $40 she'd do it... yeah right!!!! She got her husbands 15 year old neice to do it... of course $40 is a lot to her! Well so every day this week she's called me to see if I can watch Zac --- well she doesn't come right out and say it but she says... so what are you doing with Jessica when she gets out early tomorrow... and so far she's done it every stinkin day! Well if you got someone to watch him you need to be calling them not ME! man oh man!

Oh by the way Miss Darcy is trying to crawl! She's rockin back and forth and sometimes just flops around on her belly like she's going to go somewhere... how cute.

i'm done for now!

No comments: