Monday, May 16, 2005

The Clearing

Matthew and I watched The Clearing the other night... it started off very interesting but really didn't explain itself... it just ended and it was stupid! I have no idea what the title had to do with the movie... so if you've seen it... let me know if I missed something!

We watched the forgotten also... we started to watch in a few weeks back on pay per view but fell asleep... it was okay... i didn't like the ending all that much... but it was cool to be able to snuggle with my husband on the couch like we used to do before we were married :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think "The Clearing" has to do with the wife having to reassess her relationship with her husband and their past - to be able to get through the kidnap ordeal and restart their "new" life. I think it is like a "clearing" of the mind or emotions perhaps. But that's just my take.

Jamie said...

I haven't seen it, but I have seen 'The Forgotten.' What a weird movie.

Nicole said...

so D did the husband live?