Sunday, May 15, 2005

Baby's Daddy Drama

I called Jessica Saturday night like i had promised... she said she wanted to come home but when she told her dad he gotta a little mad. I finally met him at 10:30pm to get her... then he wanted to talk to me for about 30 minutes... he kept saying how she is always happy at his house and never wants to leave but now she's acting all funny... somehow I brought up her not being able to call home the last 2 times she's been over there and he denied it... he said that's bull...he said who told you that and i said jessica and he got a little closer than i like and said well you shouldn't be so gullible... man i wanted to pop him... i just calmly said... i'm not i beleive my daughter over you any day! Then five minutes later i said something about if she wanted to call me b/c she had gotten in trouble then he would have to trust that I'm going to back him... then he said.. well that's what happened last time that I didn't let her call b/c i didn't think she needed too... which he just said he has never said she couldn't call... then right after that i said well if jessica wants to call b/c she misses me then she should be able to call me i reminded him the last time she asked to call was after she'd watched the scary movie and she wanted to call me but he told her that she didn't need to run and call her mommy all that time... he said he didn't let her call then b/c it was too late.... again he just said he's never not let her call!!! BUSTED TWICE! And it wasn't late b/c i made a point to ask jessica when it happened if it was late that night b/c maybe he didn't want her to call and wake us up but she said it was around 7 after they ate.... jessica's not the liar HE IS!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

It sounds like your 'baby's daddy' still has A LOT of growing up to do. It seems like he puts his needs ahead of his childs.