Monday, May 23, 2005

thankful

things i'm thankful for in no certain order

my husband who always makes me feel warm and fuzzy
my beautiful girls who's smiles light up my day
my family... as much as they get on my nerves I know they are always there for me
my friends... for those of you i've known for a while and you're still around... and those of you i've just gotten to know... for the ones that have let me cry on the phone when i just needed to let it out
my church... a place where i can be myself and still accepted
my lord... for loving me even when i have a hard time loving myself and for my zillion of chances to get it right
my house... we totally lucked up on our home and even though i dont have a walk in closet or a garden tube... its still wonderful to me
my explorer... i wanted a SUV for such a long time even though its for sale... i still got to drive it for a year!
my daughters teacher... an awesome caring individual who has impacted not only jessica's life but mine as well
my computer... cause without it i would be bored to death
my past b/c without going through all i have i wouldn't be where i am today
my husbands job... if it weren't for his job we wouldn't have made it these last few months
my husbands boss... a man who watches over his crew and fights for them when it comes to raises and such
and for so many other things that i cannot began to list

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

That was beautiful, Nicole...It made me cry.

Jamie said...

I've got chill bumps, Nicole. We should all remember to be thankful.