Friday, May 27, 2005

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA

Okay so wednesday night i had dinner with matt's family. Is was okay... apparently I missed amy complaining that the world viewed single women and married women differently and that is what she's going to write her next paper on... that got started b/c Heather is having a shower and Amy thinks she needs one b/c she's moving out... well this is the 2nd time she's moved out and she was given a bridal shower at chris' church when the got engaged... but she didn't return those gifts. If I would have heard this I would have definitely commented but I was too busy watching darcy.

Afterwards we (me, jessica, darcy, matt adn heather) came back here to watch american idol. I started feeling bad then.

Thursday I stayed on the couch alllllll day long. I was so icky feeling. My sister called me to watch zac... i told her no but after hearing her sob story and knowing that i would suffer if i didn't do it.... i agreed. I skipped CR last night. I really wanted to go but knew I couldn't be up and about full of energy for that long so I skipped. One of my girls in my group was arrested yesterday... i was pretty upset b/c i thought she was actually doing better. I typed her a 4 page letter last night... hopefully I will get to see her soon. This may be her last chance... she may be going to the women's prison.

Lisa called me after the meeting and said it was great... which really made me feel bad for missing it. she said she gave an alter call (we don't do this normally b/c its not that kind of setting but she felt the lord tell her to) well people got saved!!!! rock in roll!!!! Yeah, we tell them about God all the time... he is the reason they can overcome their addictions but we never really preach like that or give alter calls. I kinda gave an alter call one time when lisa was gone... my heart was racin and i wasn't sure if I was really supposed to give it or not... but it was overwhelming and i gave it... one girl came running to the front crying her eyes out... i knew it was the lord and not me.

Okay so this morning... Jessica spent the night with my sister b/c Zac had a game. Jessica's alarm went off at 6:30am!!!! I woke up and turned it off then went back to bed.... at 7am my dad called b/c their water had been turned off. He needed to come take a shower... i got up and set out a towel and wash cloth for him then went back to bed. I heard him come in... man he was loud!!! I could here him going through the drawers in Jessica's bathroom... not sure what he was looking for... finally he was done and came in my room to tell me... he asked where darcy was... i said asleep... he said where... i said her room where else???? so he shut my door and the next thing i heard was her door fly open... if you aren't careful her door will hit the wall cause its uneven... well apparently she was awake and just playing in her crib... but she saw him!!!! so he walks out and then I heard her a few minutes later let out a little cry... just one and then she went right back to sleep - THANK GOD!!!! THEN.... my sister shows up with the kids. I tell them to stay in the living room and watch TV. I ended up crawling out of bed around 9:30 or 10. As soon as Darcy finished her bottle my dad called. He said he needed a huge favor... i felt like screaming!!!!!!! He was at a clients house (he's an appraiser) and he had locked his keys in his car and I had to go to my parents to get the spare then drive all the way out past indian springs to take him the key. I get everyone in the car... remind you i'm still a little icky feeling. I get to my parents house and find two keys but narrowed them down b/c one was tagged green sable and the other was silver... my dad's is silver!! i drive all the way there which my dad had given me a wrong road name but i realized it b/c of the landmark he had also given me... i was soooo proud of myself b/c I found it and in good timing. I drive up and give him the key... he looks at it and says wrong key... i thought he was kidding so i said shut up! he said no really! I had grabbed the WRONG FREAKIN KEY!!!!!!!!! His old sable was silver... the new one is like a murky greenish silvery color... but i really thought i had the right one b/c my mom's car is obviously GREEN it just happens to be a taurus and not a sable! I had to drive him all the way back home and back to indian springs with 3 kids!!!!!

Finally i'm home! Jessica and Zac asked to get in DArcy's pool so i put some more air in it... dumped out the old water, rinsed it out and refilled in... they played in it for 30 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fed them lunch and Zac is already asking for a snack!!!!!!!! Now they are playing with Darcy in the floor.

Speaking of Darcy... i was on the phone with Crystal and Darcy was in her swing.... i looked over and she was clapping and singing!!!! FIRST TIME to clap!!!!!! it was precious.

WEll i'd better go... gotta keep my eye on the kid O's!

1 comment:

~Crystal~ said...

I was SO excited that Darcy clapped for the first time, while we were on the phone! Even though I couldn't see it, I felt the excitement in your voice!