Wednesday, May 25, 2005

My day

Today I woke up at 10 am after staying out till after 2 AM!!! I got Darcy and myself dressed... we picked up Jessica and off we went to the Mall with Kelly and Will. We had fun. It was kinda depressing seeing all the things you want but cannot buy. I had to tell jessica a hundred times "WE ARE NOT BUYING ANYTHING!" I was getting a little annoyed.

Tomorrow is Jessica's award ceremony at school. My mom is coming by in the morning to pick up Jessica... Darcy and I are going to wait a bit before we head over there. I know its going to be a long morning.

Friday I'm supposed to go shopping with Heather... she's buying some new clothes b/c her husband TOLD her to go shopping... I wish my husband would tell me to go shopping! I'm very excited about this trip to the mall... she's got a perfect figure and i'm going to have so much fun dressing her up... I'm going to pick out all the things I wish I could wear! Let's back up... she don't dress in rags now... but her hubby wanted her to spend some money on herself while he's gone.. just thought I would clear that up before you guys thought she was clueless in fashion.

well i'm gonna go chill out for a while... gosh i just realized what time it was... i missed the barkers! GEEZ!

i'm on some sinus drugs... my mind is loopy :) love me though

No comments: