Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Movie Night

matthew rented a movie tonight b/c we had a free rental .... whoopie!!!! We rented Suspect Zero... kinda crazy. Well right as we start the movie Heather calls my cell phone and Mr. Brock calls the home phone. Heather comes over (which is fine with me) and Mr. B says absolutely nothing important and finally lets matthew go. So the three of us watched this weird movie and towards the end of it I was able to make sense of what was going on. Now Heather has left and Matty is in the bed... i'm all alone!

I have to say this and I'm not trying to earn a 'star' (inside joke hahah heather) but I really want you all to know that I have a wonderful sister in law! You hear all the time (from me and others) about in laws being from H E double Hockey sticks but my sister in law is great.... she's like my new best friend :) I'm glad to know that at family functions I have someone to talk to and outside of family functions i have a great friend. I hope you all have checked out her blog... and I hope that you will all get to know her soon. She's such a sweetheart! I don't mind if she joins in on our movie night anytime!

No comments: