Wednesday, May 25, 2005

American Idol

I'm not at all disappointed with the results and you shouldn't be either!! Carrie was great. I was talking to someone last night and they made a great point. Out of Reuben and Clay who are we still talking about... CLAY! This person was always saying she spoke to someone close to Bo and that person was saying he didn't want Bo to win b/c the contract was sooooo tight! Those kids sign their lives away practically... I think Bo is going to suceed without the title of American Idol!

my opinion you can agree or disagree :)

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

You crack me up!

Anonymous said...

I wanted Bo to have the title - but not the bad contract! I think carrie has a great voice, but she has little personality on stage. My big issue with her was that there are 2 toehr shows on tv that are for new country music talent. I think that was where she should have been. There is no other venue for newcomers in pop or rock other than idol. Bo is going to do fine - Clive said he wanted to do his cd - so dude is set for at leats his first cd! I loved Bo form the start - but I have always dated musicians - and prefer long haired men!!! :)