Tuesday, May 31, 2005

More drama

I called Jessica's father on Sunday to see if he'd found Jessica's hat.

backwards.... jessica took a hat to her fathers that she had just gotten... but the hat never made it back here... we've called several times asking for this hat but they just brush it off.... her father works right down the road from us... he has to pass our street in order to get to work... all he has to do is put the hat in our mailbox!

He didn't. And to him its no big deal. Well i have to admit I got upset. I told him that I cannot go to his house and look for the hat so its his responsibility to find it and return it or to replace it. I told him that Jessica was going to camp and would be outside all day and she needed a hat... I said I wasn't buying her another one. He said i'll get her a hat the next time she comes over. ---- lets back up... jessica doesn't want to go to her dad's anymore!!! the last time she went i had to pick her up saturday night... the next time she was supposed to go she said she didn't want to go so she didn't! I told him that jessica doesn't want to go to his house anymore.---- back to the conversation. I said (father's name) Jessica doesn't want to go to your house anymore so how are you going to replace her hat. He said FINE, I don't care. And I said thats funny. I just tell you that your daughter doesn't want to come and visit you anymore and your response is fine, you don't care. I guess you really don't care if you ever see her again... well he says "shut the $%#^ up" I said excuse me??? He repeated it... I said no i heard you the first time but you must be mistaken... I said You may talk to your wife that way but you will not talk to me that way.... he said !#$% you... and i hung up!! Well he called back and I was stupid enough to answer it.... he starts telling me how i'm an idiot and all this junk... i tell him i'm not going to listen to all this crap and if he has something intelligent to say that he should say it. He said he knows why jessica doesn't want to visit me... he says i'm telling her all this junk ---- well for those of you who've known me for a while you know that I do not talk about him infront of jessica and you know all the junk he's done---- i tell him, no your wrong... she's a smart girl and she can see for her self that her dad doesn't really care about her. He says that bull and that she never says those things to him and she always tell him that she's scared of me and that I beat her (yeah right... you guys also know better than that) I slipped up and said well if Jessica thinks so highly of you then why has she been asking Matthew to adopt her for the last several months.... this was a newsflash to him! but what is surprising is his reaction... fine, thats fine... i'm tired of putting up with you anyways! i told him that he's never acted like a father and that she's finally realized it. THEN he says that he's gone above and beyond what any other father would have done in his situation... i laughed and said are you kidding me???? then he went on to say how i was a horrible mother and how everyone knows that i'm always trying to push my kids off on everyone else... i told him that he knew that was a lie and i was going to waste me time defending myself to him! well he went on and on and i was really calm... he was the one yelling and saying off the wall junk about how he always hated me and junk... then finally he stopped and said... you cannot have a rational conversation with an irrational person... and i said I agree maybe you should go and call me when you calm down... well off he went again... finally i said... i'm tired of listening to you and i hung up.

2 comments:

Vickie said...

Hey Girlfriend. I think you are an amazing Mom and have always said so. You want me to write the little Mister a letter? I'll go whoop his butt.

Jamie said...

There is no way that your girls would be so sweet and loving without a constant reminder of how to behave from their parents!! You are an awesome mom.