Friday, May 20, 2005

I lied

I didn't go to bed. I started to but then decided to clean up a bit. I cleaned the kitchen... loaded up the dishwasher and all that jazz... folded 2 loads of clothes... washed a load of towels (i'm waiting to put them in the dryer)... picked up the den and living room... dusted... and seperated all the dirty clothes!!! Now i'm making my grocery list! I would like to get my house in order by tomorrow afternoon so I can relax with my family... its hard to enjoy being at home when you house is a mess!!! It affects all of us!

Maybe this cleaning energy will last through tomorrow b/c our bedroom is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Nicole...I am proud of you....I do some of my best cleaning late at night.

Jamie said...

I need you to come visit my house at night, Nic!
We do our best, but I don't think I have been able to properly clean any room in my house at the same time since Bryant was born. Now I scrub the tubs and toilets when they need it... mop when it is absolutely necessary... and vacuum when Bryant starts having snack time off of the floor (just kidding!).