Saturday, May 21, 2005

One Another Group

Tonight was one another group... when we pulled up at Cori's but no one else was there... I got out and went to the door to make sure it hadn't got called off... it hadn't... so we unloaded all of our junk. At first I wasn't sure if we should leave and give them some time together since no one else was going to show up. And Matt wasn't feeling too hot... he's not sick... he ate something that he must have been allergic to b/c he was having a bad reaction. But we stayed and I'm really glad we did :) I don't think Cori's feelings would be hurt by me saying this... we did MC's together but really weren't friends... its cool that we are now... her family and mine (along with the underwoods) are spending 4 days together in Florida. Isn't that funny how God works. I love Cori and Jayson (AND MCKAE hope i spelled her name right) and I'm thankful for our friendship. We ended up playing spades... I LOVE TO PLAY CARDS!!!! My parents played cards every weekend when I was growing up and I'd beg them to let me watch them. The teams were Jayson/Matt and Cori/myself... we were winning until Jayson started cheating... they won in the end... well i don't know that he was cheating but he did say he cheats but doesn't get caught :) We would have stayed longer but Jessica decided she didn't want to spend the night with my sister so we had to pick her up. I'm always worried that i'm going to over stay my welcome... my mom used to tell me that all the time when i was a kid!

Well i'd beter get to bed... i'm supposed to be getting a wake up call in the morning so we make it to church.

night night ya'll

4 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Did you get that wake up call?

native-nc said...

Wish Sam & I were closer so we could join in all the family fun...its great to be here w/my family but not the same as couples our age- y aknow?

native-nc said...

ps what did you take to eat?

Nicole said...

Grits