Thursday, June 09, 2005

Wednesday

I know its thursday but I didn't post much yesterday so I have to back track.

I offered to let my nephew spend the night last night b/c Jessica was going with them to the beach today and I knew my sister had some errands to run this morning. He came over around 8:30. They watched Racing Stripes. I went to Walmart with Heather around 10:30. I needed to find a cheap bathing suit but had no luck... lots of laughs trying but thats about it. We went to the condom section of walmart... we ended up having a 30 minutes conversation with the lady stocking the shelves. She was telling us about this 90 year old man asking her about flavored condoms... whoa! After walmart we went by sonic to get Heather something to eat... i ended up getting a sunshine smoothie ---- sooooooo stinkin good!!!!! wish i had one right now! I took her back to her apartment (basement) but went inside for only a minute to see what she'd done to the place. I stayed for HOURS!!!! We talked about everything... I can't tell you what b/c I told her I wouldn't blog about it :) Nah... it was all good. It's nice to have someone you can talk to about personal stuff. Heather is on her way to opelika now to spend some time with her family before seeing Michael on Saturday... she's way excited! I got home last night at 2am!!! I went straight to bed... I've not been feeling so well lately and I seem to be getting worse.

No comments: