Saturday, June 18, 2005

I'm back!

Geez... i skip a day and i get these nasty emails... my goodness folks... get a life!!!! just kidding!!!! I love it that everyone wants to read my blog b/c I'm the same way with other blogs.

Okay... so lets see... Friday I kept Zac.... duh. Well it was a little better b/c Cori, makea (did i spell her name right??), Aimee, Luke, Kelly and Will all came over.... we had a pool full :) I really enjoyed everyone coming over... i love my friends and wouldn't trade em for the world!!!!! After we played in the pool we came inside and just chatted.... the kids played and we had 'girl time'.... from what everyone said... zac is just a normal boy and apparently i'm not used to boys being boys.... i guess thats true :)

My sister offered to keep the girls friday night so matt and I could have some free time... beleive it or not we passed up the offer. Matt worked saturday so we really couldn't have done much. Besides that Jessica didn't want to go... she said she's sick of zac... can't blame her... me too! We ended up renting PPV.... we got Benji... stupid movie! We ate carmel chocolate cake with vanillla ice cream.... yummy :)

Today Jessica had a soccer game this morning. They lost... its okay though b/c they played really good... Jessica scored a goal or 2. The other team was horrible.... their attitudes sucked! They were very aggresive... they trashed talked big time... these are kids!!!!! This one kids father (not a coach) was very ugly and obnoxious... he was coaching the coaches!!!! I wanted to go off... in fact I did show my butt one time and made a fool of myself. Let me explain... this league doesn't keep score... no referees... its laid back (or supposed to be).... well this one kid on the other team kept screaming hand ball... we have the one guy on our team that has been playing soccer since he was 3.... he uses his arms to stop the ball (apparently you can use the upper arm but not anything close to the elbow) okay so this other kid keeps screaming hand ball and we have to let them kick off... so a kid on the other team touches it with their hand... well there I go screaming HAND BALL!!!! Well i didn't see where they let us have the kick off so i'm screaming hey that's a hand ball ... and finally the other coach says yeah... i let them kick.... so i started laughing and said... sorry i 'must have blinked :)

Jessica had a huge cheering section... me, darcy, my mom and dad, matt's mom and dad, his sister and heather... oh and nana her other grandmother... after the game nana asked her if she wanted to spend the afternoon with her... I said it was okay.... even though I really needed to take her to get a fathers day present for matthew but I didn't want to tell her no... i love nana and don't want her to think she can't spend time with Jessica... as far as I'm concerned she can go over there anytime she wants to.

I talked Heather into going shopping with me :) Thanks heather!!!! Althought I might get her in trouble... we ended up have to waste 2 hours while I waited to have my fathers day present engraved.... i got matthew a pocket watch... for some reason he's always wanted one.... okay so back to heather getting in trouble... we went to express and she got a 'few' more things. She's so funny though.... she doesn't like anything thats low cut... i was trying so hard to talk her into getting these 2 tops that were sooooo stinkin cute on her but she didn't get em b/c 'they show too much'.... hahaha girl show it!! She ended up getting some other really nice things. Then we went to Kirklands.... FYI that store is not big enough for a baby stroller!!!!!! I was knocking over stuff and Heather was picking it up... Darcy wanted a bottle and she let us all know it! Luckily the watch was ready sooner than expected and we got out of there!

Then.... after i dropped her off I came home and made a grocery list... I invited my parents over for lunch tomorrow... my mom and I went to the store to buy all the goods... she paid for some of my groceries... thanks mom (even though she don't read my blog)! Now I'm at home... we're cooking spaghetti and just chillin out tonight.

I'll be at church in the morning :)

Happy now! I haven't disappeared! love you all! really i do :)

2 comments:

native-nc said...

Can we help it if we're concerned for your well being??? Or if we're just wanting to share another moment in the life of Nicole??? Yep...we care!

Jamie said...

Yeah! It get's boring when you aren't blogging!