Monday, June 27, 2005

Graduation Day

My husband will be graduating tonight from the electrical program... He's been in school for the last FOUR years... one night a week. I'm so proud of him!!!! Tonight they are having a ceremony for him at the Comedy Club in Hoover. I think there are 12 or so in his graduating class... they started 4 years ago with about 30.

At the last minute I'm wondering if I should have some sort of party for him. We wished we could have invited more people tonight but they had a limit... not to mention it cost $25 per person! Maybe we can do something this weekend.... we'll see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Matt!!!

Vickie said...

Congratulations Matt!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Matt! You all had to make sacrifices so that he could complete his schooling. I think a gathering would be cool to throw together it could be done reasonably.

Jamie said...

Do something pot luck! Show that boy how proud you are!