Sunday, June 12, 2005

Saturday and Sunday

matt drove home b/c i wasn't feeling well. We got home around 3 or so. We invited Crystal and Daniel over to watch a movie and hang out. Matt went to the store to get some snacks and then to rent us a movie... we watched in good company... it was okay but it was kinda slow. I enjoyed just chatting with Crystal and Daniel. Matt enjoyed their company too. Afterwards we went to bed. I woke up this morning/afternoon around 12:30pm. I'm still feeling icky. I'm coughing up all kinds of junk. Matt's been taking care of me and darcy. Jessica's still at the beach... they should be home some time this afternoon.... the weather didn't get too bad and today its beautiful down there.

oh.... last night we burnt an ear candle by itself and it had the same stuff in it that it has when we burn them in our ear.... i was sooooo disappointed... my mom's world is going to come crashing down when i tell her.... she buys them by the bags.... $75 a bag!!!!!! I can't believe their fake! oh well!

I'd better go.... matt and I are going to snuggle on the couch.

4 comments:

prftpeace said...

so don't burst her bubble---LOL---if she enjoys them, then let her.

Vickie said...

I researched them on-line and there were alot of negative feed-back about those ear-candles. Danny has alot of earaches and I have seen these alot in magazines and then I read where Cathy did yours so I decided to check it out before I went to find some. There were several sights that talked and showed pictures to where some of the hot wax from those candles had gone down inside the ears of some people and landed on their ear drum and they experienced excruciating pain and had to have it surgically removed.

Jamie said...

Too bad about those ear candle things. Tonnie likes them a lot.

Anonymous said...

I am glad that I did the research before using them, finding out that it does not really work! ~Staci