Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Funny Story

Hahahahaha

Heather and I went to Walmart around 9:30 last night... she ended up buying a comforter and some sheets.... she wanted to sleep in her new bed so she went home to wash all of it. This is the email I just got... enjoy


EMAIL FROM HEATHER..............
So after I got home last night, I decided to try and wash my brand new bed clothes. Well I put everything, sheets and all, into the washer and went and took a shower and started getting ready for bed. Well around 1:30 or so I walk out side my room b/c I hear what sounds like running water. So I went to check to see if my bed stuff was almost done. Only to find it RAINING in the basement. There was water every where, It was poring from the up stairs bathroom!So I put all my towels on the floor to try and catch all the water, and I rushed up stairs to stop the washer. Well, low and behold there was water an inch deep in there. I thought, for sure I'd broken the washer and was going to be in some deep trouble. I didn't know what to do, I grabbed more towels and soaked all the water up, except for the water that was behind the washer. I couldn't get to that. I got all the bed stuff out of the washer, which that comforter was super heavy when it was dry, so weighed a ton wet! I was really struggling to get it all out of there. There was water everywhere, the floor was silppery b/c of the soap, and I was soakin' WET!I finally got everything all cleaned up, and I put the sheets back in and finished washing them, then picked up the really heavy comforter and then finished washing that one. Luckly there was no more flooding, I was really worried that I had broken it! It took forever to dry all that stuff, I ended up going to bed around 2:30 or 3:00 this morning. Glad I got to sleep late:)anyway I thought I would share that with you since you said that I could wash all that in one load.....I'll know not to do that anymore!! :) I almost called you so see what I should do. But I figured I'd try and mop it all up and hope for the best! Oh- By the way....did you know that there isn't a single mop in the Brock house??? They only have those nasty sponge things!---they're worthless!!!

THE END

Hahahahahahaha sorry Heather!

No comments: