Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Army Crawl

Yeah, did I mention that Darcy is doing this new thing... it reminds me of the army crawl! She's sooooo stinkin fast! I can't take my eyes off her without her getting into something. When I tell her no and go towards her she starts laughing at me! Its a game to her! I've really got to do some serious baby proofing! I have got to find a gate long enough to go between the living room and den or else she's gonna go headfirst! We had to lower her crib yesterday.... matt did it while I was gone with Heather. I came back and the thing is so low that it hurts my ribs to lean over it. She's won't be escaping that thing! She's not pulling up yet but I imagine it will not be long.... she's already trying to sit herself up... its funny to watch her... it looks like she's trying to do a sit up.

No comments: