Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Tator Tots or Mexican

My parents came by today to visit with Jessica and Darcy... my dad hasn't seen Jessica since before she left for camp... and he hasn't seen Darcy since Memorial Day... if he doesn't see them he has withdrawals. It's sweet :)

So they came by and my MOM LOVED THE NEW ARRANGEMENT!!!! Even Rosie :) My dad thought it was nice too. Right as they were leaving they asked Jessica is she wanted to go and eat mexican with them... of course she said yes... she even made some comment about us eating tator tots. My dad said "what??? you're gonna eat tator tots for dinner?" I said yeah, why? He said you need to cook something besides tator tots... well Jessica blurted out "we don't have anything else." My mom and dad's jaw dropped... they said get ready we're eating mexican! So off we went to the mexican place across from the hospital... it was good. I wasn't very hungry but I know Matthew enjoyed it.

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Oh that's so sweet that they took you out to eat! I'm glad they liked the rooms & even Rosie!

Jamie said...

I like that restaurant... Sol Azteca I think it is. I like to order nachos with Fajita chicken on it! Yum