Sunday, June 05, 2005

Weekend Review

Friday night - We all just relaxed... it was nice to have Jessica back home with us. We watched Princess Diaries on the family channel.

Saturday - Matt worked. Jessica had a soccer game at 9am! Heather went with us. After the game everyone left me... everyone but Darcy. Jessica went shopping with my mom and Heather went back to opelika for a wedding. Darcy ran a little fever...w e think its b/c she's cutting teeth. Matt got home around 1 pm. Jessica was home by 4pm. We used our gift card and rented some more movies. We watched Racing Stripes.... cute movie!!! very funny!!! we all loved it. After RS jessica went to bed... Matt and I stayed up and watched Collateral... good movie... I hate tom cruise but it was actually a good movie.

Sunday - skipped church... we had every intention on going to church... I set the alarm and everything... but sometime during the night the power flickered b/c the clock was flashing this morning and we were way late for church. I ended up going back to sleep and Matt got up with Darcy (she was up at 9:30). When I finally crawled out of bed (((( wait let me explain... yes i always sleep late but saturday night i couldn't turn off my brain so i tood an over the counter sleep aid and it knocked me out... i hate taking those b/c it takes forever to get out of my system)))) Matt had cleaned the kitchen. And that's how it all started... the 3 of us cleaned house today. Jessica's room was done on friday. today we did everything but our room (which is really bad). We did 4 loads of laundry??? and there is more to do! I even went through Darcy's drawers. She was playing in her crib while i cleaned her room. She fell asleep sometime around 6:30pm... its almost 11pm now and she hasn't woken up! Yes, I've checked on her a zillion times... guess she's just tired :) We finally all sat down for dinner and a movie around 7:30pm. We watched National Treasure Hunter... I'm not a fan of Nicholas Cage either but it was a very clean and exciting movie. Jessica had been begging us to let her watch it. Now everyone is in bed and i'm up blogging... man this is addictive.

Crystal and Cori are supposed to come over Tuesday to help decorate... i'm so excited. Crystal asked me tonight if we were going to be able to keep the house clean until then... we'd better or else I'm gonna kick some butt... i'm tired of picking up after folks! I told them we all needed to pick up after ourselves... including ME! Lets see if it will work.

No comments: