Monday, June 20, 2005

Matt's Father's Day

The girls got Matthew a pocket watch and had it engraved on the back... it said.... To Daddy with Love - 2005. He loved it!

We actually made it to church.... late but heck we were there! We kinda missed out on the beginning... our church is having a jerusalem (yeah i can't spell) market place thing all week... its outside and you go from tent to tent to learn about the different things back then... neat. Since we missed the instructions we just joined the underwood's tribe... we visited Cori in her Candy tent.... great fudge :) hahaha and then did a few other activities... Darcy peed on matt and they both were soaked so we left. I actually needed to get home anyways b/c my parents were coming over for lunch. We rushed home and everyone helped pick up the house. Then my parents arrived and we started the grill. My sister and her bunch came over just as we were about to eat... they had already eaten. We all sat around for hours and chatted... finally my sister's crew left and we ended up playing spades until 8pm.

Over the course of the day I had 4 or 5 cups of coffee... not good! We had bought a bunch of the different flavored coffee creamers and I wanted to taste them all. When Matt and I laid down around 10:30 I couldn't relax. My whole body was tense and i felt like I was gonna puke... my heart was racin... the whole nine yards. I laid there and tried to calm down... my hubby prayed for me and shortly after I was fine. Matt said I wasn't allowed to drink coffee anymore :( I normally am NOT a coffee drinker.... but Sunday I was.

2 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Cori worked real hard on that Fudge! lol
Yeah, Nicole, don't drink anymore coffee...It's a no no!

Anonymous said...

I can understand that coffee problem, Nicole. I don't even like coffee, but I used it at work to stay awake...then my mind started racing, I was typing at twice my normal speed, and I couldn't sit still. Not at all fun. So no more coffee for me either.