Monday, June 27, 2005

Silly Rabbit

Last night I was on the computer around 10:30pm. Matt had just gone to bed and I had started chatting with Vickie. I heard something that sounded like water but i couldn't tell where it was coming from... my back is to the kitchen sink and window. I got up to look but didn't see anything then I realized the curtains above the sink were pulled back and you could see in. I was a little scared b/c i couldn't see out but if someone was there they could see me. Well I came right back to the computer and told vickie about it. A minute later I heard something else. I felt like someone was watching me. But I couldn't move! So finally I yelled for matthew. He came out of the bedroom half awake. He was a good sport. He put on his pants and walked all the way around our house and checked under the back deck... nothing was there. I made him wait for me to turn off everything so I could go to bed with him. I told him thanks for not making me feel like an idiot. He said he wouldn't do that b/c he knows what its like to be spooked and he didn't want me to be uncomfortable. We laid down and prayed (we do this every night). I love to hear him pray... its so sweet! Last night we also prayed for Jonathan. He was heavy on both of our hearts after our phone call.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I have done that before, but my husband is not such a good sport about it!