Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Decorating Divas have left the Building

Thank you gals so much for coming over today. Everything looks so much better... a fresh and fun look. Now I have to figure out what to put in the foyer :)

My camera batteries are dead so you'll have to wait to see the pictures. We did a lot of moving... we (matt) hung some things too. It really helps to put things on the wall. We weren't able to paint but hopefully we'll get to that later.

I'm not feeling so well... i think its just sinus... at least I hope so since I had everyone over today... i'd hate to be the one to spread junk.

hubby has gone to Super Walmart to buy baby food and ferret food.... if you know anyone who wants ferrets please send them our way!!!!!! The regular walmart doesn't have baby food.... so he had to drive to calera.... i can't wait till the new one opens up at the exit.

No comments: