Sunday, June 12, 2005

Another movie

we rented ppv tonight... we got Darkness.... it was creepy but didn't make much sense. I was going to go to the store tonight but now i'm not feeling so hot. My ears are really aching. Jessica still isn't home... they stopped at crackerbarrell in Greenville but it took them forever to get their food so last i heard they were between jemison and clanton.... i expect her home in the next 30 minutes or so. Man, i miss her!!!!! My sister has asked me what i'm doing for the next 2 weeks... her babysitter is going out of town this week and next week has cheerleading camp. I really don't want to keep him for 2 weeks.... the kid eats like crazy!!!!!!!!!! I can't afford to feed him!

5 comments:

Vickie said...

Nicole, it's only fair that she pay you just like she would anybody else.

~Crystal~ said...

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie said...

Just get and stay really busy!

native-nc said...

Too bad I didn't come this week...can't you just tell her that your sick & that your own two kids are enough to handle and keep you busy right now?? So though that you still don't feel so hot!!

native-nc said...

No clue what that last sentence wa supposed to say. Hope you feel better soon.