Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Relief Finally

Well yesterday I got up early and started making phone calls. I talked to my attorney and I feel much better about things. I also called the CDC to check on my application... I'll have to call back at the end of the week.

Over the last few months I've been really worked up about things. I've been on the brink of a nervous breakdown... well at least thats what it felt like. But I've got an amazing hubby that has been praying for my sanity. I actually feel like i've got my peace and joy back. It took a lot of tears, prayers and frustration but its back. I'm happy again! I've always been the one to tell others that "God has got it under control" but having to apply that to my own life has been very trying. But I do know that God HAS got it under control! My worries are only going to complicate matters.

My house is clean and my life is good! Today is the big day... the decorating divas will be here shortly to help give my house a new look! yippee... i'll post pictures later!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm so glad! Thank God for peace of mind, huh?