Tuesday, June 21, 2005

nada

I bought this stupid battery charger at Walmart last week and used it for the first time the other day.... it didn't charge my stinkin batteries!!!!!!!!! i'm so upset... I took my camera to the pool today b/c i didn't take a picture of darcy in her first big pool while we were in georgia... but NOOOOOOO the stupid batteries were dead! I spent $14 on that thing! I'm gonna try it again before I take it back... maybe i didn't plug it in good enough or something... well thats what i'm hoping anyways b/c i really need to post some things on ebay and i need my camera for the pictures.

Yeah, so we went to the pool today with Kelly and Will. It was me, darcy, jessica and zac. What an experience to say the least. Actually it really wasn't that bad. We had to go to Kelly's house first to eat lunch and I thought i was gonna pull my hair out... zac was really roudy and I felt bad for bringing him with me... but she knew he was coming and she invited us anyways... maybe she regreted it later :) He kept asking a zillion questions and just being aggrevating. Once we got to the pool he and jessica were fine. Darcy loves the water!!!!!

okay so heres my complaint for today. Sunday at church this lady asked Matt to hold something for her b/c she didn't have any pockets... well he forget he had it and left with it... its a gift certificate she was gonna give to another couple. Well she called us Sunday afternoon and wanted me to bring it to her at her work (she waits tables). I told her that I couldn't b/c i had my entire family over... well then she said she was gonna come by and get it monday.... but matthew was on the computer all afternoon andshe couldn't get through... when she finally got through we had left the house and she left a message... she didn't sound too happy. So then she called me this morning and said she was going to call me this afternoon. Well a little later we left to go swimming so I taped it to our back door.... well i don't know her number and she didn't have my cell number so when matt got home she had left another message... so i called her back and said i was sorry that i had hoped she'd call my cell phone and i could tell her it was on my door... she asked me if i was going to be out tonight and i told her no... she said she was hoping i could bring it to her at work... but then she said she'd call me when she got off and maybe she could come by tonight... i know she's frustrated and i understand.... but i'm a little annoyed that she asked my husband to hold something for her... and that she now thinks its my responsibility to get it back to her. Do you think i'm being a butt??? be honest!

4 comments:

~Crystal~ said...

Honestly....I think it is her responsibility to come & get it. Don't take it to her. I would never ask someone to hold something like. I would have stuffed it in my bra, if I didn't have a pocket. I always do that with money, when I don't have pockets. It sure ain't going anywhere, I won't lose it & hopefully no one would steal it!!! :)

Jamie said...

I would hope that she is not frustrated with you. Hopefully she is just frustrated that she forgot and then frustrated at circumstances. Why not just mail it to her? It will only take a day to get there and no more hassle!

native-nc said...

If I had been in her situation I would have taken it to the couple first thing, then no one would have to be responsible for it. I think it's odd that she didn't take care of it herself. She should come get it and take care of business.

Vickie said...

I agree with all these other gals. Its not your responsibility to get it to her. Maybe there's a lesson in this for her.