Thursday, June 23, 2005

My version

its pretty much the same as Heathers.

Go back to the post on May 30th... I'm back.

Last night the first thing Mr. B said was that he wanted matthew to treat him the same way he treated amy... if we're gonna ignore her than we should ignore him... HOW STINKIN CHILDISH!!! He went on to say that we need to handle this on in a Godly mannor and that we are still gossiping about it and talking bad about Amy... well i hate to disappoint you but I have a life and it doesn't revolve around her! Matthew told him that we only talk about it when something comes up... like a phonecall from him! They talked for an hour while heather and I waited for the chance to hear what was going on. Matthew got off the phone and tried to remember every detail of the call but failed :) He hit the high points and said that most of the time his dad was just repeating himself.

I'm so tired of this family drama ruining our day. Amy and I were never close before all this junk (junk being the lie she told and the hurtful remarks she's cont. to make) so we are not going to be best friends now. I have been and will continue to be nice to her when she's around but I'm not going to hang out with her in my spare time! I wish his dad would realize that Amy created this mess and she cannot expect everyone to treat her like none of this happened.... this is an ONGOING ISSUE WITH HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her personality is not of someone that i'd want to be friends with so why am i being pushed to make this giant leap and act fake. Everytime we think the problem is dropped (and yes we want closure) we get a visit from his dad or a phone call or something else happens. I just want it to go away... i have moved on but when its constantly brought back up its hard for me to let it go all over again!

Please be praying for my family. I'm tired of always feeling like my husbands father is trying to make me out to be the bad guy and i'm having to defend myself to my husband. I'm tired of him going to my husband bout me after we've told him over and over to come to both of us... i'm tired of after every call me getting upset and lashing out at my husband b/c his father's not here to hear it. I'm tired of everytime we put this behind us HE decides to stir it up again.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

the post on may 30th kinda let everyone know some of the things that had gone on.

Jamie said...

Plenty of drama... that's for sure! Nicole, I agree with Jen. Don't let him talk to either of you without the other.

Nicole said...

We've told his dad that he needs to come to both of us. I've told Matthew that he's gonna have to cut his dad off and tell him I AM NOT GOING TO DISCUSS THIS WITHOUT NICOLE HERE TO DEFEND HERSELF. So I think after last night we know what we have to do.

~Crystal~ said...

Jen & Jamie....I told Nicole that very same thing on the phone today. Great minds think alike. :)

native-nc said...

Lord have mercy!!! Although I'm always interested in hearing what happening with you, I hope think that Matthew is the key. He backs you up 100% & that's what really matters.