Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Boring

well compared to crystal's blog mine's pretty boring these days... hahaha... man i'm glad that's all behind us... everybody rallied around crystal and was ready to go to battle for her but it turned out to be a misunderstanding.... so here's my apology to Aunt Diane... i'm sorry for jumping the gun. I love crystal very much and over the last years our relationship has had its ups and downs... I feel very protective of her and her feelings... we've really gotten closer lately and I truly love her to death. I think I played a big part in the ordeal b/c I probably put a little more fuel on the flames that didn't really need it. People feed off of others reactions and mine wasn't so nice.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Thank you very much Nicole. That was very sweet of you. I hope you can forgive me as well for past situations. I value your friendship with Crystal as well as myself. I love you, Vickie.