Sunday, June 26, 2005

My Weekend

Cori and I had a garage sale Saturday morning..... we both came out pretty good. :) We packed up around 3 or so and I headed home. Heather and I went to get our nails done.... my nails have never been this long before!!! They look really good.

Around 6 or so we headed to columbiana... me, matt, jessica, darcy and heather. We went by Jason and Sanna's. There we hung out with them and the Underwoods. Just before dark we walked down to the Poe's to visit them.... I love columbiana b/c everyone lives just down the street... very small community. Then we all walked to the football field where they were finishing up Liberty Day... they had a really good band that played cover songs... then around 9 they shot fireworks. The fireworks are the best I have ever seen. Darcy actually loved the fireworks... they were loud but it didn't seem to bother her. After that us and the underwoods ended up at taco bell. We were home around 11pm.

This morning around 5am Jessica busted into our room.... she was running a high fever, chills and throwing up... yippee! I gave her a cold wash rag and some water. Matthew went to the store to buy some childrens tylenol... i know its something we should have in the house at all times but we didn't! He also got her some gatorade. I cooked Matt and myself a really big breakfast.... big for us it something besides cereal :) We had eggs, bacon and toast. I had never cooked bacon before.

I just finished giving Jessica a bath... I scrubbed her little body and back... washed her hair and rubbed her down with baby lotion... i put her hair in a pony tail.... after I was done she said in the nicest voice... 'thanks momma, that made me feel so much better... one day i'll have to give you a bath' awe.... she's so sweet. I opened the blinds in her room to let a little sun light in.... and put in a movie... she's watching parent trap... the new one.

Darcy doesn't understand why sissy can't hold her... everytime Jessica walks by she cries for her :)

Matt just went outside to cutt the grass... i'm trying to straighten up b/c i know my folks will be by soon to check on jessica.

OH BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!! My dad fishes in deep sea tournaments all along the gulf... they won FIRST PLACE yesterday... Which is $15,000!!!!!!!!!! they have to split that among the team and put some back into the boat but my dad will still get a couple of thousand for himself... they really need it... i just hope they use it wisely! The year before last the won the big finale which was a huge boat... they sold it and split the money.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you make enough for your beach trip??? Tell Jess, we hope she gets better soon. T

~Crystal~ said...

You actually had the garage sale? I honestly didn't think that it would happen. It's been talked about forever.
I was wondering where ya'll were this morning, at church.
I hate that Jessica's sick. Is it a virus? I hope she feels better soon.

Staci said...

Tell Jess that Aunt Stackie is praying for her :-)

Anonymous said...

I have actually always wanted to go out deep sea fishing. Don't want to keep the fish - just catch it and send it back just to see what it is like!