Friday, April 08, 2005

yikes... its 11:55! I just got home from Celebrate Recovery... and walmart.

Soccer practice went well. The coach said she was a natural... she really enjoyed it.

Matt kept the girls so I could go to CR... jason couldn't practice b/c his pregnant wife is sick.

I can't believe I'm eating lasagna at midnight! Doesn't that cause you to have bad dreams? Matt's already in bed. I stayed late talking and then we decided we needed to go to walmart... I really needed to buy groceries... I think the others were just along for the ride... but I enjoyed the company.

WE = Karla, shawn (karla's kid), Jonathan, Michael and Anna

I had to bring all the bags in myself... the little things we take for granted in our wonderful husbands. I haven't been able to spend a lot of time with him lately. he worked all weekend... monday was school, tuesday and wednesday um i don't remember but tonight i was gone again. Maybe we can spend some time together this weekend... tomorrow night we were supposed to watch the incredibles at the annex (youth building) but we'ren't ----look i created a new word--- going. Anyways... wow its late and i'm a dork --- GOOD MORNING CRYSTAL--- Yeah, crystal is just now getting up :)

okay i'm going to shut up now. gotta go snuggle with my snug bug


CHALLENGE
Jessica 's team has to come up with a name for themselves... its guys and girls... any suggestions... ladybugs got voted out... that was my idea :)

No comments: