Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Quiet

It's 12:37pm and Darcy is still sleeping!!!! Don't worry I've checked on her a dozen times. She usually sleeps till 10 pm or so but I guess she was really tired today... washing the car wore her out yesterday!

Actually Matt and I put her to sleep last night at 9:40... normally she goes down at 10pm but we were hoping for a little.... so anyways... she didn't stay down... she woke up screaming... she was so mad at us. It took us 30 minutes just to calm her down. then she took her bottle and went down with out a peep! She woke up this morning around 8:45 for a bottle but has been asleep every since. Sometimes she wakes up in the morning for a bottle and sometimes she doesn't. I called Kelly Staggs (yeah, tommy's wife) and will had been up since 5am!!! Man I hope I can avoid those days!

Tomorrow Kelly and I are going to the Watermark outlets by VisionLand to buy some clothes for our growing children.

I forgot to tell you all that I took Darcy to the Dr. last Thursday for her 4 month check up. she weighted 14 lbs... she's in the 65 percental which mean that she's weights more than 65% of other babies her age. She was 26 inches long... she was off the charts... she's tall. Wonder where she got it from? She got 4 shots... 2 in each leg. She only cried for a second then it was over. I know there's a lot of controversery ( i know i spelt that wrong but I'm too lazy to do spell check) over shots these days. But there isn't enough information to go either way... some say it causes illness some say they don't... Matt and I are just trusting the Lord to take care of our kids... besides its not the shots that decide their future its the Lords.

enough said... gonna go eat my lunch before darcy wakes up

No comments: