Tuesday, April 26, 2005

blah blah blah

Tuesday... lets see... anything interesting today. Not really... just a little drama going on with Jessica's dad. I emailed him yesterday to find out what percent his insurance covered of Jessica's reading glasses and reminded him that she had a game sat. am at 10:30 and to let me know if it was going to be problem to get her there. This morning he emails me back and says he doesn't know about the insurance and that he's not going to be home this weekend and jessica will have to stay with me... yep that's all he said. I was furious b/c if I hadn't of emailed him when was he planning on telling me??? And I don't have insurance on jessica... its not my policy so I cannot call and ask the details... he has to! Since then I've replied back and asked him to call the insurance company to find out... i didn't mention anything about her not going over there b/c honestly she doesn't want to go! He's such a jerk!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: