Friday, April 15, 2005

UPDATE

Okay... so I've calmed down a good bit since my last post... and thank you for your understanding and comments. To add to the story... the movie seems to have a christian message however i do not think those were their intentions when watching. I know that Jessica did not understand the difference between this movie and any other horror movie b/c she's not watched any other ones. ( i hope i making sense) If those parents let them watch it I would have hoped that they would have explained the spiritual part of it. But knowing this lady and her husband i doubt that they even knew it was a spiritual movie. Matthew and I are considering watching the movie with Jessica to explain it. I'll let you know what we decide.

On to the next frustrating part of that night!!! This girl has a brother who's 8 (remind you Jessica is 9). Well the brother also had a friend over and the four of them stayed up together all night unattended... they all slept in the same bed! I know that some of you might be thinking... well they're just kids and it was innocent... okay... maybe... but I do know that I played boyfriend & girlfriend with other little boys when I was younger and who knows! Not to mention... if they allow this to happen at this age what will they allow as the kids get older... that would be way too easy for young teens!

Okay... so i'm going to calm down again. Thanks again for you understanding with all this crazy stuff. And thanks for your prayers.

1 comment:

Vickie said...

I don't agree with the boys and girls sleeping in the same bed is too cool either. If they were 2 or 3 years old, that would be different.