Tuesday, April 12, 2005

SWEET STUFF!

Yep, thats what I've been craving lately. NO I'M NOT PREGNANT! I'm just a pig! I'm eating Neapolitan ice cream right out of the box as I'm typing. Sorry stack! But hey... summertime is coming and you are going to be looking HOT! not me:(

Today is my dad's birthday... 56 i think. We may be going out to eat... nobody can make up their minds yet.

Today I spent some time looking at other folks blog... well i went to Izzy's site and then clicked on some other folks xanga... i think thats what its called.

This afternoon I took a shower - yeah... first one since Sunday! Then I picked up Jessica and Zac from school... went and got Matthew some more contacts... made him and Jessica eye appointments... then got my oil changed... went by the amen corner and picked out my dad a card and small gift. Didn't clean the house but got out of it instead!

I've been going to rapid lube at the shell station (on hwy 31 by oak mountain) to get my oil changed since i've had a car... today was no different. those guys are really nice... one saw Darcy in the back seat and was talking to her... he kept saying how cute she was... finally he said... i have a 9 month old but her mother just left me and she won't let me see her anymore... when he said that... man my heart broke!! At first when he started commenting on her i was like okay... then when he said that it made me realize that we don't know what people are going through and I/we should be more sensitive.

2 comments:

Staci said...

Hey You eat the icecream for me... Fine with me. I really want a Cheerwine Popscicle right now, good thing I am not in NC where I could just run to the store and buy one!

How's the walking coming along?

Nicole said...

i'm not walking yet... she either hasn't knocked or I've been sleeping right through her pounding on the door :)