Thursday, April 07, 2005

Shop Shop Shop

I went to the Watermark Outlets by VisionLand today with Kelly - WHOA!! We found a bunch of clothes... I spent way more than I should of but both of my girls needed clothes. Jessica wants to match Darcy... its kinda cute... I wouldn't have expected her to want to match. I didn't find matching things but I found things that coordinated with each other... they're going to be precious. I did get them matching bathing suits... well different colors. I got jessica a blue and white hibiscus - the flower (i'm such a bad speller) tankkini and I got Darcy the one piece hot pink one.

I didn't buy anything for myself :( I need some new tee's but didn't get anything... I would rather buy cute clothes for my girls. I guess thats part of being a mom - always making sacrifices. They're worth it!

No comments: